Trainings

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blessed with a baby

Hi,

Just want to share about me and my child.
I blessed with a baby boy recently.....faced lot of challenges untill his birth....
he just started feeding of mother milk...
when i came to home in the evening , my wife told me that he was sleeping whole day....
however last 2 days he was not doing so...
May be it's due to he just started feeding mother's milk...

Along with he is delivering loose motion from morning around 6-7 times in whole day...
i was very worried about this... i rang my mother's phone and asked her about this...
Also my wife called her sister about this... and she found that it is  a normal activity

I am having lot's of question right now about loose motion of my baby...
therefor i took an appointment with doctor tomorrow .

Let's see what the doctor said....

Will post all question and answer in tomorrow's post....